Sew a timeless waistcoat with the Belvedere Waistcoat pattern! It is the perfect minimalist piece to wear to formal events. This design features a curved back seam and long darts to fit the garment close to the body. It includes a back neckline facing for a high-end professional finish.
The instructions and pattern pieces provide for two approaches:
1. Create a tailored waistcoat complete with welt pockets, a fully canvased front and side seam vents.
2. Sew a quick and easy waistcoat with no pockets and simplified construction techniques.
Both waistcoat projects are great scrap busters since it is easy to mix and match fabrics.
Paper Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes XS to 4XL
- A 17 page staple bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
- An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
- A chip board pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
Check out #BelvedereWaistcoat on Instagram or Facebook to see other sewist's version of this garment!
"Belvedere Waistcoat" by Thread Theory Patterns
If you need us to add a matching thread/zip etc, and you don’t see what you need on our website, please drop us an email and we’ll be happy to help.