The Barcelona sewing pattern is the perfect dress to take you from day to evening with 2 bodice options – a classic boat neck or a sassy V back.
Designed to make a statement in stripes with her chevroned detailed skirt, she is just as delightful in a plain fabric for or make her in an elegant cloth for a chic and glamorous look!
SIZES UK 8-18
SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
The Barcelona is aimed at an INTERMEDIATE maker, but it will be an easier project should you choose a plain fabric.
VERSION A | classic boat neck
VERSION B | V back
- Bound neckline and armholes
- In-seam side pockets
- Invisible zip
- Bias cut skirt with chevron detail
- Skirt length: 64cm / 25¼”
- Designed for woven fabrics – stripes and plain!
- Supporting tutorials – including a lining tutorial and skirt tutorial!
- SEE PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART & FABRIC REQUIREMENTS
- This pattern is for an unlined dress, but there is a tutorial available on the Maven website to show you step by step how to make a fully lined Barcelona.