90" (approx. 2.29m) and priced/sold in 25cm units. Therefore if you wish to purchase 1m, then add 4 units to your cart. Product will be cut as one continuous piece.
Too Hot to Handle ~ Too Cold to Hold?
Insul~Bright is a needle-punched, insulated material ideal for crafters. With today’s focus shifting back to family and home, new and experienced sewers are choosing simple, practical projects for use in their homes and as gifts. Pot holders, oven mitts and casserole covers are all ideal projects made functional and safe with Insul-Bright. It consists of polyester fibers, needle-punched through a reflective metalized polyester film. The needled material is breathable and won’t break down with washing. The polyester fibers resist conduction while the reflective metalized polyester film reflects radiant energy, hot or cold, back to its source.
Insul~Bright is not recommended for microwave use. Insul~Bright can be used in clothing but is a little noisy as the film crinkles when moved. This noise is very attractive to both babies and animals, as they like to scrunch it up in soft books and toys.
- Will Not Separate or Bunch
- Contains No Resins or Glues
- Will Not Shift, Migrate or Beard
- Quilt or Tie Leaving up to 10″ Open
- Once Quilted, Machine Wash & Dry
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions
Note that this step is optional. You will experience no shrinking.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
- If needed, iron on a polyester setting.