Elevate your sewing with this classic fly front skirt pattern. Ness looks stylish year-round, paired with a t-shirt in summer or a roll neck in winter. The straight skirt has a shaped waistband and curved back yoke for a flattering fit.
Choose from mini version or below-the-knee hemline with centre front split. Details inspired by denim include a zip fly front, topstitched mock felled seams, belt loops, all-important in-seam pockets, plus optional back pockets for stashing your essentials. Let’s get stitching!
Ness includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
- Printed pattern with full instructions
- Fabric - 1.4m x 145cm to complete the knee-length skirt in gorgeous soft printed floral needlecord from Lady McElroy (70% cotton, 30% viscose)
- Matching Gutermann Sew-All thread
- 12.5cm (5in) jeans zip
- No-sew jeans button with shank
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine and basic tools
- 0.3m (3/8yd) medium-weight cotton fabric for pocket bags
- 0.5m (5/8yd) x 90cm (36in) wide iron-on interfacing