Elevate your sewing with this classic fly front skirt pattern. Ness looks stylish year-round, paired with a t-shirt in summer or a roll neck in winter. The straight skirt has a shaped waistband and curved back yoke for a flattering fit.
Choose from mini version or below-the-knee hemline with centre front split. Details inspired by denim include a zip fly front, topstitched mock felled seams, belt loops, all-important in-seam pockets, plus optional back pockets for stashing your essentials. Let’s get stitching!
Ness includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
- Printed pattern with full instructions
- Fabric - 1.4m x 150cm to complete the knee-length skirt in dark blue denim
- 12.5cm (5in) jeans zip
- 0.3m cotton poplin fabric with a cute strawberry print for pocket bags
- No-sew jeans button with shank
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Sewing machine and basic tools
- Matching thread, optional contrasting thread for topstitching
- 0.5m (5/8yd) x 90cm (36in) wide iron-on interfacing