This product is priced/sold in 25cm units. Therefore if you wish to purchase 1m, then add 4 units to your cart. Product will be cut as one continuous piece.
Light-weight fusible nonwoven interlining made of synthetic fibres.
- 100% R-PES (Polyester)
- 43 g/ m2
- machine wash 60°
- dry cleanable
- width 90cm, sold by the metre
Lightweight interlining for small parts of clothing, also for textile craftwork. Suitable for light-weight fabrics.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Iron setting: Wool / cotton.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend you test the product on a scrap of your chosen fabric first, before proceeding with the finished project.