Heavy-weight, soft iron-on batting made of synthetic fibres.
- 40% R-PES, 60% PES
- 131 g/ m2
- machine wash 40° permanent press
- width 90cm, sold by the metre
For topstitching and quilting, for three-dimensional work such as voluminous bows or borders, and warm clothing such as jackets and coats. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend you test the product on a scrap of your chosen fabric first, before proceeding with the finished project.